Saturday, March 14, 2009

21st Birthday!

Monday was my 21st birthday. Woohoo! Another year older and another year wiser. Well. Another year older! Woohoo! The girls and I went out to Rutherford bar, which was really fun. They had board games there, so we played Guess Who. :D

Other than that, nothing that interesting has been happening lately. I go to class, I walk about, I hang out with people. :P I feel like I've become too blase about being in England--I have to get psyched about being here again! Hopefully I'll have lots of fun things to do this coming week, as my friend Dez is flying in tomorrow. (I have to get up at 6:30 and go to London to pick her up. So early!) We're planning on doing some pretty cool things in London, like going to the Camden markets and maybe even going on a creepy supernatural London tour. Spooky.

Anywho, it's pretty late here, so I will leave you with this interesting tidbit: in Britain, substitute teachers are called "supply teachers." Neat!

Birthday (Blog)

No comments: