Monday, December 29, 2008

Kingston

Well, there's not terribly much to report, but I just wanted to check in. I've mostly been in Kingston, taking long rambling walks and discovering all the cool little side streets and things. Last night I saw a group of swans (what's the technical term for a group of swans?) floating down the river, which was really cute. And a few nights ago there was a fox out in the parking lot.

Also, Gabby is teaching me a little bit of Czech. Ja mam rada studovat cestina! That means "I like studying Czech." Well, there are supposed to be marks above the letters, but I don't know how to type them. Anywho, it's pretty fun.

That's about it. I know, I'm so exciting. :) But at least I have pictures this time! Here are the ones I took in London on Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve

No comments: