Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snowflakes and Christmas Lights

Last night Helen, Gabby, and I spent a couple hours making paper snowflakes. We're all about the kindergarten crafts, here. :D We taped them up on our kitchen windows, and it actually looks really pretty from outside (and inside too, of course).

And then today Gabby and I spent two hours waiting in a queue for tickets to the Christmas carol service at the Canterbury Cathedral next week. Apparently it's really great, so it's really popular and the (free) tickets go really fast. I had tried to pick up a ticket yesterday after my class when they handed out the first batch, but they were all gone by the time I got there. So to be on the safe side, we got there way early (I sat in line reading Obama's book) and we were one of the first ten to get tickets. I can't wait for next week!

Well, it's that time again: time to start researching for my next round of essays. This time I'm writing about medical care in the Roman army for one class, and open-air museums for the other. I've already got two big stacks of books on my shelf... Oh boy.








No comments: