Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finished!

I'm officially finished with all my schoolwork here in England! I took my exam this past Thursday, and I'm happy to say that I think it went well. It was a little strange taking an exam for a class I'd finished six months before, but I guess doing new things is what this year has all been about.

Katie and Emily were here to visit last week too. We did some day trips around Kent--Dover, Whitstable, Deal. Whitstable in particular was really pretty. It's a coastal town with pebble-beaches and lots of cute little boutiques and bookstores.

The weather lately has been especially gorgeous, so my flatmates and I (and practically everyone else on campus, for that matter) have taken to spreading blankets out on the lawn outside and sitting in the sun during the afternoons. It feels really great to be able to read for fun again without worrying about the studying I have to do.

I've only got 18 more days here, so I'm trying to make them count!

No comments: