Monday, October 20, 2008

Laundry Day

I feel rather productive today. I got up at eight and had a nice morning of drinking coffee and reading in the kitchen. Then after my lecture I came home and did some laundry, vacuumed my room, and cleaned too. When I went back to the laundromat to get my clothes, though, I discovered that half of the dryers were broken and the other half were busy and had a queue of people waiting. So I loaded up all my wet clothes and took them back to my room, where I hung them up or spread them out across every available surface. As I'm writing this, I've got jeans hanging from the ceiling, t-shirts splayed across the top of my wardrobe, and socks dangling from my bookshelves. I find it rather amusing, but I think next time I'll suck it up and wait for the dryers.

Just a quick update for today. I'd better get back to my reading which, right now, is Plato's Timaeus.

2 comments:

Mike said...

What, no pictures?

-Mike

Pat O'C said...

You can go across thre pond...but there is always something to clean!
That's life!

Aunt Pat